- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup broccoli florets (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place broccoli florets in a small bowl, fill with a few teaspoons of water and steam in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it into half. Marinate the shrimp with one half of the sauce for 5-10 minutes (or up to 24 hours). Discard marinade.
- Heat a heavy duty skillet to high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan then add shrimp. Sear them on both sides in batches of 2 until browned, about 1 minute per side. Add the shrimp back to the pan along with the broccoli, drizzle with remaining sauce, and mix well to combine.