- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, without shells or tails, deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic and stir to combine.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add shrimp, sprinkle with salt, and cook it on one side, without flipping, on medium-high heat for about 30 seconds.
- Flip the shrimp to the other side. Add the sauce from step 1 and chopped green onion to the skillet and cook shrimp for about 1 more minute, in the sauce, on medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Serve as is, or with blanched or steamed veggies or greens.