- Duck2 large breasts, each weighing approx. 300 g
- Tomato10, cocktail
- Lime4 leaves
- Basil1 bunch, thai
- Pineapple400 g, fresh
- Oil3 tbsp
- Red curry paste2 tbsp
- Coconut milk400 ml, unsweetened (tinned)
- Fish sauce
- Brown sugar1 tbsp
- Wash the duck breasts, pat dry and slice.
- Wash and dry the cocktail tomatoes and lime leaves.
- Quarter the lime leaves and halve the tomatoes.
- Wash the basil and shake dry.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the curry paste and stir in the coconut milk.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes until reduced slightly.
- Then turn up the heat, add the duck, pineapple, 2 tbsp fish sauce, lime leaves and sugar and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Finally stir in the cocktail tomatoes and basil and season to taste with fish sauce.