- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces broccoli florets*
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Place chicken, carrots and bell peppers in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in broccoli and snow peas during the last 7-10 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.