- 1/2 lb. medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 to 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1small size red bell pepper, seeded & thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and then sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt, pepper & maggi magic sarap to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive or any cooking oil
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the shrimp. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan
- Pan-Fry the shrimp for 1 minute on both side. Mix in onions and stir.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and maggi magic sarap. Stir and then cook covered for 2 minutes then add water.
- Put-in the zucchini and bell pepper, add salt as necessary. Stir, and then cook for 5 minutes until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!