- 1 lb sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 cups fresh green beans, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tbs fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 4 Serrano chilies, seeds removed and chopped, if you like really spicy leave the seeds in
- 1 stalk lemon grass, minced, white part only
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups rice for serving
- Heat oil in a wok or large saute pan.
- When oil is hot, add beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, then remove beef from pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, lemon grass, bamboo shoots, beans, red pepper flakes and fish sauce.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on high heat, then add beef and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Serve over rice.