- 1 whole Chicken
- 2 big white onions
- 2 cup of shredded green part of a savoy cabbage, or other green leaves like pak choi
- 2 green chilies
- 2 table spoons of oyster sauce
- 2 table spoons of tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 inch of ginger crushed
- Cut the chicken into bite size.
- Add the chicken into the pan, add the crushed ginger garlic, season with salt, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take the lid off and cook till the liquid is evaporated for about 5 minutes or till the chicken is almost done.
- Add the half of the chopped onions, oyster sauce, soy sauce, onions, green chilies and cook till the tamari and oyster sauce is well coated to the chicken.
- Add the shredded green leaves and stir and the rest of the onions. Give it few minutes to wither a bit, but not overcooked.
- Serve with brown rice