- 1 kilo left-over Lechon (adjust ingredients below as to how much left-over you have)
- 1 cup Lechon sauce (usually included with the Lechon) or Mang Tomas
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pcs bay leaf (dahon ng laurel)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppercorn
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pan, saute the garlic and onion.
- Chop the left-over Lechon into bite-sized pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to the pan and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!