- 2 Large Dungeness Crabs (4 1/2 lbs)
- 4 to 5 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 3/4 inch of Ginger, chopped
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, fine diced
- 12 to 15 Thai Birds-eye Chillies, finely chopped
- 3 Medium Eggs, lightly beaten
- Peanut oil for deep-frying
- 3 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 12 Tbsp Ketchup
- 4 Tbsp “Maggi” Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Corn flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups of Water
- Coat the crab pieces with some corn flour and deep fry in hot oil. Then set aside.
- In a hot wok, add 3 to 4 tbsp of peanut oil and add the ginger, garlic, yellow onion and chilies. Cook the mixture until fragrant.
- Then mix in the prepared sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Add the crabs and stir briefly. Then add the beaten eggs and stir until all the eggs are cook and well combined. Serve immediately.