- 400 grams chicken (serving slice)
- 400 grams pork (serving slice)
- 6 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon whole kernel pepper and 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 bay leafs
- 80 ml soy sauce
- 80 ml vinegar
- 100 ml water
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- boiled egg (number of eggs is up to you)
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Marinade the meat. Put the chicken and pork in a bowl or any applicable container. Add soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ground pepper. Soak it for one (1) hour and place it to a cool place.
- After 1 hour, drain the excess liquid of the marinated meat but save it for later use. Heat the oil in a cooking pan and saute pork first for 1 minute, then add the chicken. Saute the meat for 3 minutes.
- Add the saved liquid that you use to marinate the ingredients. Cover and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, water whole pepper and bayleaf. Boil it but do not cover so that excess liquid evaporates. Simmer it for 20 minutes until meat soften.
- Add the boiled eggs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.