- 200 gm sotanghon (bean thread) noodles
- 1C chopped/flaked cooked chicken meat
- 6-7 cups chicken stock
- 2T oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2T fish sauce
- 1 carrot, sliced into matchstick cuts
- onion leeks, chopped
- 1/8t ground black pepper
- In a pot, saute the onion and garlic. Add the chicken flakes and stir.
- Pour the chicken stock then simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sotanghon and continue simmering.
- Once the soup is boiling, lower the heat then add the carrots.
- Season with the fish sauce and ground black pepper.
- Add the onion leeks last then turn off the heat.