- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp chile paste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,
- (cut in 1″ cubes)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium-size onion sliced lengthwise (8 slices)
- 1/2 medium-size head cabbage, coarse chopped
- 2 carrots, coarse chopped
- 8 oz dried soba noodles, cooked, drained
- In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add garlic and stir fry an additional 30 seconds. Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove mixture from pan, set aside, and keep warm.
- In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage, and carrots. Stir-fry until cabbage begins to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining soy sauce, cooked noodles, and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend.