- Olive oil spray (Whole Foods now makes one with no additives)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 4 (8 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with foil and fit it with a roasting rack. Spray the roasting rack with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and honey. Divide into two portions. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasonings. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 strips of bacon.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts on the prepared roasting rack. Brush them with half the mustard-honey sauce. Wash the basting brush with warm soapy water and keep the other half of the sauce for brushing the chicken breasts when they finish cooking.
- Bake the chicken breasts for 20-30 minutes, depending on their size, until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Switch the oven to broil and broil the chicken breasts 1-2 minutes on each side, to crisp up the bacon. Brush with the remaining sauce and serve.