- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp of ketchup
- 5 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 5 – 6 spring roll wrappers
- Add the ground beef, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and Tabasco sauce to a mixing bowl. Mix everything until they are well combined.
- Add some oil to a pan. Place the mixture in and fry it over medium high heat until it’s light brown.
- Spread a layer of cheese onto the center of the wrapper. Scoop up about 4 tbsp of the mixture and place it over the cheese. Roll the wrapper into a log shaped mixture. Place some water over the outside edge to seal it.
- Add about 2 inches of vegetable oil to a pan. Heat it to about 350 degrees. I can always tell by adding a bit of the ground beef mixture to the pan. If it sizzles, you know the oil is hot enough. Place the rolls in, in batches, for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown.
- Serve you cheeseburger rolls up with you favorite condiment and enjoy.