- 1lb cod fish fillet
- 1⁄2cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄3cup finely chopped onion
- 2tablespoons water
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1⁄2teaspoons lemon juice
- 1teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄8teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Place the cod fillets in a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, water, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and salt and spoon over cod.
- Sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.