- Canola cooking oil
- 1 knob of ginger, julienned
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ½ kilo chicken, adobo cut
- 1 chicken cube dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 3 stalks of spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in hot water
- 3 table spoons of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Heat oil in the pan. Add the ginger, let it cook until the edges start to turn brown. Add the onions. Then the chicken.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes. Add the dissolved chicken cube. Let it simmer for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- On a different pan, pour the dissolved cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar. Continue stirring until the sauce gets thick. Add the cooked chicken, making sure that the chickens are coated with the sauce.
- Add the spring onions and mango. Let it cook for 3 more minutes.