- 2 large, ripe mangoes, chilled and peeled
- 3 tbsp mango juice (I use Caesar Mango Nectar Juice)
- 3 tbsp mango yogurt or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp grass jelly, cubed
- 1 tsp sago, cooked
- Cut the flesh of the first mango into cubes and put into two dessert bowls. Arrange the cubes in a small mound.
- Cut the flesh of the second mango and put all into a blender. Add the mango juice and yogurt and whizz for a few seconds until it becomes a smooth puree. Pour into the dessert bowls.
- Top with the grass jelly cubes and sago, and serve immediately.