- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs honey
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbs adobo sauce
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade to the food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a ziplock bag and pour the marinade in. Coat well.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- In a grill pan, cook the meat under med-high heat, until meat is cooked through.
- Let it sit before slicing, approx. 20 min.