- 8 chicken wings, cleaned and patted dry with paper towels
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon thick caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce (this gives it the lovely colour)
- 1 teaspoon bonito sauce (new item)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Dash of sugar (or use mirin)
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Enough honey for glazing
- Pre-heat oven to about 120 C. Depending on your oven, please adjust pre-heating time accordingly.
- Place the chicken wings on an oven tray with adequate space from each wing. Glaze the tops of the wings with the honey. Roast in oven for about 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked.