- 1 piece puso ng saging, washed, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon ginger,minced
- 1 piece medium white onion,peeled and sliced
- 4 pieces ripe tomatoes, diced and deseeded3
- 3/4 cup sugar cane vinegar
- 2 tablespoon raw sugar, packed
- Chillies, chopped
- Chives, chiffoned
- Black Pepper
- In a pan over medium heat, boil puso ng saging until tender. Test with fork or by pinching the sides. Once tender, drain and rinse over running water. Squeeze thoroughly, squeezing the liquid altogether. Peel off hard leaves. Slice at half an inch or thinner. Shock pieces in a bowl with cold water, ice cubes and vinegar. Toss and drain completely. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In a chilled bowl, combine all liquid ingredients and completely dissolve granules. Next, add the rest of the ingredients and toss lighlty. DO not over mix. Chill before serving.