- 4 mahi mahi filets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Season fish filets with salt and pepper. Place into a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, ginger, and brown sugar.
- Pour over mahi mahi. Cover, and let marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place baking dish in oven and bake fish for 13-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.