- 5 boneless chicken breast
- Make sure they are not over about 1″ thick. If they are larger you can either cover them with plastic wrap and pound them with a meat mallet or cut them horizontally into 1 ” thick pieces.
- 5 Tablespoons real Butter
- 5 teaspoons Lime Juice
- Dill weed to taste
- Fry the chicken breasts in a small amount of vegetable oil until golden brown.
- As they cook season them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the pieces from the pan when the juices are clear. Don’t over cook.
- Place them on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the butter and lime juice to the hot pan.
- Let the butter melt and combine with the lime juice.
- Uncover cooked chicken and drizzle lime butter over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with dill weed