- 2 lbs. pork, chopped
- 2 potatos, cut into wedges
- 2 large carrot, cut into wedges
- 3 pieces bay leaves
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ cups pork broth
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onions until fragrant. Add the pork and sauté until the outer parts are browned.
- Add the bay leaves and tomato sauce then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the ground black pepper and then pour-in the broth.
- Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Add potatos and carrots, Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatos are cooked.
- Add the bell pepper and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste. Serve hot with rice.