- 4 lbs pork spare ribs, back membranes removed and cut into individual ribs
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Liberally season ribs with salt and pepper and place in a slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.