- 1 Lb ground beef or pork
- 1 pc egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbps all – purpose flour
- 11/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar distilled
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef or pork, egg, bread crumbs and onion. Mix thoroughly and shape into golf ball-sized balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, gently brown the meatballs and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, flour, water, white vinegar and soy sauce. Mix thoroughly. Add meatballs and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for 30 minutes.