- 1 lb prawns
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chopped birds eye chili (labuyo)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or any ordinary cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- Salt, msg. and pepper to taste
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup and sugar. Mix and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ginger and garlic. Cook for 20 to 30 seconds or until light brown.
- Put-in the prawns and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour-in the ketchup mixture, scallions, and chili. Stir fry for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed or fried rice.