- 1 boneless chuck roast (4-5 lbs)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp orange extract
- ¼ cup sugar free fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Shredded red cabbage
- butter lettuce leaves
- chopped cilantro
- fresh orange zest
- chopped scallions
For the Sriracha orange sauce:
- ¼ cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar substitute
- ½ tsp fresh orange zest
- Combine the whole chuck roast, garlic, ginger, orange extract, fish sauce, sweetener, red pepper flakes, and water in your Instant Pot.
- Seal the Instant Pot and use the Manual setting to set the time to 35 minutes on high pressure.
- After the cooking is done, release the pressure per manufacturer’s instructions and remove lid.
- Stir in the orange zest, 1 Tbsp sweetener, and red wine vinegar.
- Cook on the saute setting for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, shred the meat, and serve with optional garnishes in a bowl or lettuce leaves.
For the Sriracha sauce:
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.