- 1 teaspoon onion flakes, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1 20oz package of Alexia Waffle Fries
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the back of the bag. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or aluminum foil.
- Combine all the spices together in a small bowl and blend with a fork until evenly distributed and uniform in color.
- Empty the bag of frozen Alexia Waffle Fries into a large bowl. Sprinkle the mixed spices over the fries and toss with your hands for about two or three minutes. The fries will be frozen hard so at first the spices won’t stick. But once they start to thaw a bit by the warmth of your hand and the ambient temperature of the room, the spices will start to stick to the fries. Keep tossing the fries until this happens. You want all the fries covered in the spices and only a few spices left on the bottom of the bowl.
- Once the fries are seasoned, lay them out on the lined baking sheet evenly, without any fries overlapping. Bake according to the instructions in the bag.
- Serve hot from the oven, with the dipping sauce of your choice.