- ½ cup flake crab meat
- 1 egg – beaten
- a dash of white pepper
- a pinch of salt
- some cut chillli padi (bird eyes)
- some cut scallions
- a pip of garlic – chopped finely
- Beat up the egg with a pinch of salt, pepper. Leave aside.
- Meanwhile , saute the garlic with a tsp of canola oil till fragrant on a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add in the crab meat and stir fry a few seconds.
- Take out and mixed together with the beaten egg. Pour back the egg mixture on the non-stick pan and add in the cut chilli and scallions.
- When the underside is lightly brown, flipped over and cooked till the other side is lightly brown.
- Take it out and served hot.