- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ginger
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- For the filling
- 2 – 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs
- ¾ cup eggnog
For the caramel rum sauce
- ¼ cup thick caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp dark rum
- 1 tbsp eggnog
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line an 8 inch baking pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the graham crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Add the melted butter and press in the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar and flour in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy, stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until fully combined. Lastly pour in the eggnog and mix once more.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over top of the graham crust and bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the caramel find your favorite thick sauce and microwave it with the rum and eggnog.
- Serve the cheesecake in slices topped with whipped cream, a pinch of cinnamon and the caramel rum sauce.