- 1 kilo pork bellies
- 8-10 cloves garlic, pelled and crushed
- 5 tbsp. calamansi juice
- ground pepper
- Wash pork bellies with running water. Drain.
- Mix salt, ground pepper and garlic. Set aside.
- In a bowl, place pork bellies and rub with calamansi juice. Marinate for about 5 minutes.
- Then rub the salt mixture on pork bellies. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill pork bellies until cooked, about 10-15 minutes on the first side and another 10-15 minutes on the other side.
- You can chop the INIHAW NA LIEMPO according to your desired sizes. But you can serve the whole INIHAW NA LIEMPO for a more festive dish!
- Serve with steaming white rice and vinegar as a dip.