- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 whole Mango pureed, diced
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Whisk together the condensed milk, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- The mixture will be thick; set aside.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the cocoa mixture with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Fold the remaining whipped cream into the mixture combine well.
- Pour into a chilled 9-by-5-by-3-inch metal loaf pan, and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Take out 5 – 10 minutes before serving.