- 4 Cups Cubed Ham (I used Ham Steak but you can use leftover Ham)
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 (16 oz.) Package Egg Noodles, cooked
- 1 Cup Green Onions, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream or Half & Half
- 1 (16 oz.) Package Frozen Corn
- 2 (4 oz.) Jars Pimento
- 2 (10 3/4 oz.) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- Egg Noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse in cold water to cool. Place the Noodles in a large bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the Noodle mixture into your slow cooker and set the temperature on low and cook for approximately 4-5 hours. All slow cookers are different. The newer models cook at a higher temp so keep an eye on your Casserole. Give it a good stir every half an hour or so. You want all the Cheese to be melted, the Veggies to be tender and all the ingredients to be nice and hot.