- 1 to 2 packs of 200 grams graham crackers
- 3 cups ripe mangoes, cubed
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups whipping cream or 2 packs of 250 ml all-purpose cream, chilled *
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup condensed milk (300 ml condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Place 1 cup of cubed mangoes in a blender. Blend it until it has smooth texture. Put in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a clean and cold bowl, put the whipping cream and beat it until medium peaks form. Fold in the condensed milk and mango puree. Start with 1/2 cup of condensed milk, taste-test for sweetness, add more until you achieve your desired sweetness.
- Note: If you’re using all-purpose cream,refrigerate the cream and condensed milk for at least 2 hours. Once chilled, beat the cream and condensed milk for at least 5 minutes or until thick and stiff. Slowly and carefully fold the mango puree into the cream mixture.
- Add the remaining cubed mangoes. Fold it carefully.
- Arrange graham crackers at the bottom of the container. Pour half of the cream mixture if you’re making 2 layers, or 1/3 if you’re making 3 layers. Lay another layer of graham crackers, and repeat the process. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top. Chill or freeze it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.