- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Cheese – cut into small pieces
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add butter, evaporated milk, egg, water and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into molds or small cupcake pans (3/4 full).
- Put cheese on top of the mixture.
- Pre-heat the steamer.
- Put the molds in the steamer and steam for 20 minutes.
- Remove the puto from the molds and serve!