- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 6 cups Asian greens (baby bok choy, pak choy or Chinese spinach)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce (or soy sauce for vegetarian)
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon corn starch, dissolved in water
- Over high heat add oil to a pan. Saute garlic and ginger for about a minute. Add greens and toss to coat evenly with oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in the oyster sauce and vegetable stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- To thicken the sauce stir in corn starch mixture. Serve immediately over steamed rice or with preferred dish.