- 200 gms paneer
- 3/4 boiled peas
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/4 Tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves
- 1 cup water
- a pinch of amchur
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 red chilli powder
1 large onion
Tomato Cashew (Kaju) paste
10 cashew nuts (Kaju)
2. For the tomato -kaju paste, grind together tomato, cashews and green chilli. keep aside.
3. Heat oil. Add onion paste and cook on low heat till oil separates. Do not let the onion turn brown.
4. Add tomato paste. Cook till dry and oil separate.
5. Add dry fenugreek leaves, salt, amchur and chilli powder. Add peas and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add malai with milk, cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes till malai dries up slightly.
7. Add enough water, about one cup, to get a thick gravy. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add paneer. Bring to a boil. Add pepper powder. Remove from heat.
9. Garnish with roasted cashew-nuts.
Serve with rice…..