- ½ kilo pork
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1½ cups vinegar
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 blades dried bay laurel leaves
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce and vinegar in a 1:1.5 ratio.
- Add crushed garlic, ground black pepper, bay laurel leaves, and pork. Marinate for 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer in a pan.
- Put the cover and cook in medium flame with occasional stirring until the liquid is reduced.
- If by this time the meat is still not tender, add a cup of water and continue cooking until the liquid is reduced.