- 8-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
For The Sauce:
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 6tablespoons honey
- 6cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2cup vegetable or chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven safe pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then place it in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile whisk together the sauce ingredients. Flip the chicken and pour the sauce evenly over all pieces. Put the pan in the center of the oven to cook for 30-40 minutes depending on what cuts of chicken you’ll be using.