- 4 cups young coconut (buko), shredded
- 6 ounces sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 12 ounces coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces table cream
- In a bowl, combine young coconut kaong, coconut cream, pineapple chunks and fruit salad. Stir gently to distribute evenly.
- Add the condensed milk and cream. Mix until all ingredients are well distributed. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve as a dessert.