- 1 kilo chicken, chopped into serving pieces
- 3 pieces bay leaves
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 10 pieces peppercorns
- salt to taste
- Marinade chicken for 1 hour with soy sauce and garlic.
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add marinated chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the juice from the marinade to the wok. Bring to a boil.
- Add bay leaves and peppercorn.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add vinegar and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Serve and enjoy!