- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless turkey tenderloins, cut lengthwise in half
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes with Italian herbs in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until very hot.
- Add turkey and cook 4 minutes; turning once. Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, sun-dried tomatoes and orange juice. Cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165°. Stir in orange zest, tarragon, rosemary, salt and pepper.