- 2 extra large eggs or 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- A handful of shredded lettuce or any greens of your choice (arugula is my first choice)
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Make hard boiled eggs by simmering eggs in salted water for 7-10 minutes depending on their size.
- Once the eggs have cooled, peel off the shell and mash the eggs.
- Add salt, pepper and mayo. Mix until well blended.
- Lay shredded greens on a plate and top with the egg mixture. Add chili flakes if using.
- Serve with toasted bread.