- 500 grams lechon head, minced (You will get around 10 cups worth of minced skin, ears, snout, cheeks from the Lechon head,)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 large yellow onion (I prefer more )
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsps soy sauce
- 3 calamansi
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 siling labuyo (red and green), cut into pieces for garnishing
- Heat oil. Saute garlic till brown then add onions and then cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add the minced lechon meat. Stir.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Then sprinkle the siling labuyo. Stir .
- Transfer to a platter. Serve with calamansi.