- left over Menudo Sulipena
- 5 cups fresh milk
- 1 1/2 cup cheese combination of cheddar, parmesan, quickmelt
- a little nutmeg
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- ready to bake lasagna pasta around 9 to 12 pcs
- How to make the sauce:
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the flour, stir constantly until it turns yellowish and pastelike. Slowly whisk in the milk and continue to whisk until it simmer and slightly thickened. Add a little ground nutmeg and stir in the cheese and whisk until melted and it reaches to your desired consistency.
- Then I proceeded on arranging my pasta, left over menudo sulipena and white sauce. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 or 180 for 45 minutes.