- 3 pounds chicken parts
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar (such as apple cider, distilled or balsamic)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Rinse and pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients over medium heat; heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle chicken with a little salt and pepper and put in a shallow casserole. Pour heated sauce over chicken. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally.