- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (8 oz.) package Italian cheese blend
- sliced chicken parmesan
- Pound the chicken to flatten. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dip the chicken in the egg; then into the bread crumbs. Fry in butter in a hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until the chicken is done. Remove from the skillet and slice.
- Cook the penne pasta according to the box directions, drain. Place in a baking dish. Pour a jar of spaghetti sauce and alfredo sauce over pasta, add the sliced chicken and cover with Italian cheeses (parmesan, romano, mozzarella, etc.) Bake in a preheated oven at 350 until the cheese melts and turns brown and bubbly. Serve with garlic bread and nice salad.