- 2 cups rice washing
- 250 grams tamarind, boiled and juices extracted
- 3 pcs onions, quartered
- 4 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs gabi, quartered
- 1 kg lechon meat and skin cut into onw-inch pieces
- 2 pcs green long sili
- 1 pc radish, sliced
- 4 pcs okra
- 1/2 bundle sitaw, sliced
- 1/2 bundle kangkong, sliced
- Bring to boil rice washing in a pot, and add the lechon portions.
- Add onions, gabi, tomatoes, and reduce heat to simmer until lechon meat is tender.
- Once gabi is tender, mash half of it to thicken the sauce.
- Add sili, okra , radish, eggplant, and then let this simmer.
- Add sitaw and kangkong. Stir well and let this simmer for a few more minutes