- 4 medium size potatoes
- 4-8 Tbsp of mayonnaise – I used Jolly Real Mayonnaise (adjust according to taste)
- 1/4 cup diced sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp cider vinegar (if you don’t want to use cider vinegar or it’s not available, use the juice from your sweet pickle relish, use 2-3 tsp)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion- use white onions
- eggs (optional)
- mustard (optional)
- Boil the potatoes in salted water. Drain and cool slightly.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks combine it with Jolly Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add pickles, onion and vinegar and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.