- 3.25 lb. whole chicken wings (3 lb. without the tips; 150g per person cooked)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and fit the baking sheets with wire racks.
- Cut the tips off the chicken wings, and separate the drumettes and the flats
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings with the melted butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Arrange the coated chicken wings in a single layer on the wire racks, not touching each other. Bake until the skin is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes. Serve immediately.